Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ready for some more NFR action!

It has been a great weekend for those who love barrel racing.  Not only has the NFR kicked off but the Champion of Champions race in Ardmore was webcast.  Hats off to Matt and Bendi Dunn and their great horse Mulberry Canyon Moon who won the Open Champion of Champions race for the 3rd year in a row.  I am a little bias toward this horse because our weanling's sire is a half brother to her.  My favorite trainer, Latricia Duke, cleaned house in the $100,000 race winning first and second place.  This lady is a genius with a horse.

I am off to watch the action in the third round of the NFR!

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I could have watched!! I probably will never get to be there in person and I definitely don't get anytime to watch it on tv!! So thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete