Monday, September 21, 2009

Turning over a new leaf

I have neglected the blog for the past week. Things have been so busy. Between lessons, barn work, riding horses and life in general I haven't had a chance to blog. But my husband is trying hard to make my life easier. He bought me a laptop and wireless router. Now I can use the computer from the comforts of my own bed or anywhere else I happen to be...now I have to show him what a difference it has made by being much more productive! So that is my plan to turn over a new leaf and work harder, longer and more efficiently. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. My Honey got a wireless router for the house a couple of weeks ago and we LOVE it. I pack my laptop all over the house now-bed, living room, the garage(whitch is like our rec room). It's so handy. I jump on and read blogs, he gets on his and searches for cars and boats-LOL.

    ReplyDelete