Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday

I hope everyone has had a great weekend. Ours has been eventful to say the least. We didn't make it to the Tennessee IBRA State Show as we had hoped but we did purchase a new horse trailer so that was exciting. We also dealt with a leaky hot water heater that flooded the laundry room TWICE! John ran over our Jack Russell Terrier, Macy for the second time (thank God she lived). And today we got to visit with my mom, stepdad, step sister and niece from Kansas. They are all coming up to ride horses today hopefully I will be able to post some pictures of our afternoon tomorrow.
Just want to give a shout out to McDonalds for the Angus Burger. I had my first one yesterday and they are really great. Mind you they are 1/3 lb of beef so I can only eat half of one but they taste like a burger from a steakhouse or a sit down restaurant. Next time you visit the golden arches try one for yourself!
Dont forget to check out my barrel racing blog http://www.barrelracerinfo.blogspot.com/... great article tomorrow that will feature advice from world champions Jennifer Butcher and Janis Wagner. There are some exciting changes coming to the Barrel Racer Info site so check in often.
You can also find me on Facebook!
Have a great rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment