Monday, August 31, 2009

Visitors from Kansas

This week my mom, step dad, step sister and niece are visiting from Kansas. It is a sad situation that has brought them here to Kentucky but we love it when they come and are super excited that Ashely and Katelyn got to come with them. After meeting for breakfast yesterday morning they paid a visit to the farm and we spent the afternoon riding horses. It was a lot of fun. I hadn't seen my mom on a horse in years....many years. My neice Katelyn loved riding! She and Madison rode Missy, my 27 yr old former western pleasure horse.



John and Smokey Chase and Flame

Ashley (step sister) and Keith (step dad) My mom riding a horse again!


And then there was this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At first glance yes this is a nice picture...3 generations of horsewomen. But all I can see is just how much weight I have gained! About 3 yrs ago I was a size 6. Yes I had a baby 3 months ago and I attribute it to being so happy and content with my life. BUT I hate the way happy and content is making me look. So I promise I am going to work on it. I am not committing to any sort of diet. I am going to eat a lot of cereal with low fat milk, cut down on the Pepsi consumption and ride more, it is great exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment